Looking around the web, I found about some Elle Style Awards so I had to look what they were about. Held during London Fashion Week to honour the most stylish people on TV, music and fashion industry. Here's some categories awarded this year:
- TV Star of the year: Dannii Minogue
- Model of the year: Claudia Schiffer
- Musician of the year: Florence and the Machine
- Actress of the year: Carey Mulligan
- Actor of the year: Colin Firth
- Breaktrough Talent: Nicholas Hoult
- Style icons 2010: Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen
- Woman of the year: Kristen Stewart
- Editor's Choice: Alexa Chung
Naomi Campbell (she's 40 b.t.w) looking f*cking amazing in an Alexander McQueen dress from S/S 2010.
Just by watching this I get mad! Who da f*ck she thinks she is? Isabella Blow? NOOOOT! Paloma Faith trying to copy my idol.
Corinne Bailey Rae in Diane von Furstenberg.Leona Lewis in Alexander McQueen.
Ashley in a gorgeous dress by couture genius Christian Lacroix, shoes by Fendi. Mary-Kate in a Lanvin gown and Proenza Schouler clutch.
Ugh! No matter is she's wearing Converses or heel or a great mini dress (like this Emilio Pucci) she always has this shitty face, like she doesn't want to be there.
Alexa Chung dressed in Chanel from head to toes.
Daisy Lowe in Miu Miu.