Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tilda Swinton for Pringle of Scotland

The moment I've been waiting for!

Tilda's ad campaign and short film for Pringle of Scotland is finally out!

My friend Fede (who also has a blog with a very interesting proposal) noticed me about the launch of the campaign and also the film on the Pringle of Scotland website. The first thing you see when you enter the site is the movie, it starts by itself, full of beautiful landscapes from Scotland and also the unique presence of Tilda Swinton. She run around different locations (forest, beach, mountain...), everything is perfectly made in the film. Every detail, the lightning, the music, the images, the places, the dresses, the make up, the paleness of her skin, for me everything is extremely harmonic.

Simple, yet beautiful!

Just a few lines from Tilda, plus all the things I wrote above, makes of this movie a piece of art (for me!). The film was made by Ryan McGinley, a famous photographer from U.S.

Here's some photos from the campaign also. And check the film, you won't regret!





my favorite! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment