Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lady Rouge

Dior has been one of my favorites brands since I remeber and specially when I read about it. Since the 1946 the fashion house has been creating amazing and timeless clothes. Christian Dior gave birth to the "new look" and after him Yves Saint Laurent and John Galliano were in charge of the brand as creative directors.

With John Galliano as the head designer, Dior has earned lots of attention from the press, from fashion lovers and mostly for everyone who sees a runway from him. For the last season, the model chose for the ad campaign was Marion Cotillard, she's Lady Dior and she represents the french scense of the brand.

Personally I love Marion, from the moment I saw her in "La vie en rose" I felt in love. She's unique, she's a good actress, beatiful, versatile, looks great on red carpets and ads and now I just found out that she sings. "Lady Rouge" is the name of a production, presented by Dior, lyrics and music is from Franz Ferdinand. The song sounds really really good, she actually has a nice voice and of course it has the Ferdinand signature.

You can hear the song here, and also take a look at the photoshoot of Lady Dior/Lady Rouge made by Annie Leibovitz.



No comments:

Post a Comment