Tuesday, June 1, 2010

CFDA Awards on Monday

So that we get all excited about the CFDA awards that will happen on Monday, I found come pictures that are always featured on Vogue, so that people knows who are all the nominees and that they can also see their work in fashion. This shoots are part of a journal, made specifically for this annual ocaccion, the Oscars of the fashion industry.

Different from past years, this one, the designers are included on the photo. I just got 6, but here you can see Alexander Wang with some friends, Donna Karan by herself, Joseph Altuzarra, Jason Wu, etc.

When I get the rest of the pics I will upload them so you can see the whole shoot.

I'm short of words today... But I also wanted to thank you for all of your hits and visits to A la mode, a la mort. We have more than 3000 visits and hopefully I'll keep counting! I've been away from the blog, but the thing is that I haven't found anything worth of being posted. Hopefully I'll find more so it can be updated more often. Thanks ♥


Alexander Wang - Womenswear designer of the year nominee


Joseph Altuzarra - Swarovski Award for womenswear nominee




Donna Karan - Womenswear designer of the year nominee


Jason Wu - Swarovski Award for womenswear nominee



Marc Jacobs - Womenswear designer of the year nominee

Prabal Gurung - Swarovski Award for womenswear nominee

No comments:

Post a Comment