Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Nars & Daphne Guinnness

So our goddess, Daphne Guinness is now the face of Nars cosmetics. She's promoting the new purple eye shadow that costs $23, created and named after her by François Nars. "When I started thinking about colors that meant Daphne to me, purple felt right," he explained.

With this new eye shadow, plus Daphne Guinness on the ads, François is expecting to make at least $8 million in sales and this would help him open his first own store in November. The store is planned to be located at Bleecker Street and he would sale special items, like palettes and nail polish. Besides this new store, he might put out a book next year, which I guess would be amazing, 'cause since I can remember, Nars has always had incredible ads.

Daphne is unique and amazing, no matter what she does or what she wears I guess I would always be speechless and this ad are no exception. I want my mom to be like her and of course with the same wardrobe so I can steal of all her Treacy's...


1 comment:

  1. Such an utter icon!!!


    Loved her white hair in Chanel couture F/W 2010

    ReplyDelete