Friday, December 10, 2010

New Chanel face

Chanel and Karl Lagerfeld just chose the new face for the brand and I couldn't be happier. Blake Lively, the star of Gossip Girl, was in Paris shooting the new advertising campaign that will be launch next year.

Besides her success as Serena in Gossip Girl, she's now a fashion icon, front row girl in most of the fashion shows, has an amazing body (specially her boobs and legs) and also she's been on the cover of Vogue twice and a third time in the cover of the "best dressed" issue. She's one of Anna Wintour's friend, they both attended to the Chanel couture show in Paris and this might be one of the reason why she's gonna be on the new ad campaign.

She's like my number one crush right one and I think she fits perfectly for Chanel, I guess she's gonna look like a blonde version of Daria Werbowy. Sometimes I hate watching some celebrities on fashion ad campaigns (like Angelina Jolie or Lily Allen), but Blake is Blake and no one will be like her. So I can't wait to see this ads! Anxiety attack 'til I see the first photo of her wearing Chanel from head to toes.


1 comment:

  1. I like Blake a lot and her boobs too! they're amazing!

    But I can't help it to hate celebrity culture taking over the fashion industry, it just makes me mad!

    I love models!

    But well I guess I'll wait till I see the ad campaign and then I'll judge.

    ReplyDelete