Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Alexander McQueen by Nick Knight

Like two days ago I posted an entry about Alexander McQueen getting the Outstanding Achievement Award at the British Fashion Awards. Also I named a video that Nick Knight was doing, also styled by Edward Enninful and with a soundtrack by Björk.

So thanks to my friend Faby, I got the chance to see the video and of course, start my emotional rollercoaster, loving every second of the video, listening to Björk and also kinda teary and sad because of Lee's absence in this world.


I think the video is a master piece and McQueen's designs go beyond anything that we've ever imagined to see on a runway, plus Knight's amazing images and Björk's unique voice.


God save McQueen





To Lee, With Love, Nick - A Tribute to Alexander McQueen By Nick Knight from SHOWstudio on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment