Monday, November 1, 2010

Indestructible

I've been loving Robyn since I heard "Bulletproof" and more when I found "Dancing on my own". First of all I thing she's really androgynous, beautiful eyes, nice pop-ish/electro-ish music and her music videos are simple, but they have their own beauty.

Spending my life in front of my laptop I found her new video for "Indestructible" and I'm stil wowed! The song is amazing, has a nice beat, the images are sexual and beautiful at the same time and she's wearing an amazing dress. No need to show her crotch through a lace dress like Lady Gaga or using an awful body suit like Leighton Meester. She's wearing a costume made of tubes with liquid flowing trough them while changing color and I like the fact that is extremely wearable and at the same time avant-garde enough to make a statement.

Take a look at the video and pay attention to the soon, I thinks it's gonna be on my favorites from her, specially because of the aesthetic of the video.

Enjoy!



Robyn 'Indestructible' Official Video

Robyn Myspace Music Videos

1 comment:

  1. I made a mistake when I posted the video code... So here's the one that's correct. My apologies!

    ReplyDelete